Care & Repair in South Lanarkshire were recently successful with a bid for funding from the Community Wellbeing Fund. The purpose of this fund is to provide short term assistance to eligible clients in South Lanarkshire during the Coronavirus pandemic.
To help our clients, we propose to start a Small Repairs Service that will be able to help eligible clients with urgent repairs and advice across South Lanarkshire during this period of lockdown and social isolation.
This service will be free-of-charge, however, clients will have to pay for any materials required to carry out the urgent repair.
Eligible clients are those who:
• Live in privately owned or privately rented property;
• Are over the age of 65;
• Are of any age with a physical or mental disability or life-limiting illness.
To make an enquiry please call 01555 666200 and leave a message or email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible
In the message, please let us know your name, telephone number, and a brief description of the urgent small repair you need attended to. We will then contact you to discuss the best way forward for you and arrange an appointment, if this is appropriate.
We will always:
• Contact you by telephone to make an appointment.
• Contact you as soon as possible if we are unable to keep the appointment for any reason.
• Arrive at your property in a white van with Care & Repair South Lanarkshire written on the side.
• Be wearing Care & Repair uniform and have Care & Repair ID.
• Use appropriate social distancing and arrange this with you in advance.
• We will use hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, gloves, aprons, and face masks as appropriate.
Contact us on 01555 666200 for more information.